Help Spread The Word!

If you like our book review site, please recommend it to others. If you would like to join our reviewing community send me an email under the Ron Simpson profile. Thanks.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Ambler Warning by Robert Ludlum

The Ambler Warning is a psychiatric thriller ghostwritten under Robert Ludlum's name, published after his passing.

Hal Ambler comes to his senses, slowly, in a maximum security psychiatric hospital/prison. He is able to escape and to try to piece his life back together, only to realize that he doesn't exist. He comes to find out that he is the key in potential transition of China into being a economic world player.

There are too many twists and turns in Hal's journey to find his identity and memories, but this is a thrilling ride of a book in the same direction as the Bourne trilogy.

I found this book on a grocery store shelf and decided to buy it after reading the back blurb. I love a psycho-thriller. This one is excellent.

2 comments:

T.C. Robson said...

Oh....this sounds really, really good. I may be looking this one up for myself. I love psychological thrillers like that.

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to go to much into the plot for fear of spoiling it, but yeah, it's full of good stuff with a big twist at the end.